Services & Amenities
An intimate sense of arrival, gracious service and timeless glamour make staying at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago simply unforgettable.
Explore our selection of superior hotel amenities.
Our Personal Concierge, also referred to as our True Waldorf Service Ambassadors, are a key resource in planning, executing and personalizing special occasions for our guests with advance notice. Whether you are planning a surprise proposal, family reunion, bachelorette party or simply a weekend away, allow us to add extra special touches, including floral arrangements, personalized amenities and transportation.
Contact our Personal Concierge Ambassadors by calling 312-646-1300 or send us a message.
In partnership with Bedside Reading, guests will receive complimentary e-books and audiobooks as part of the new program On The Download. During your stay, scan the personalized QR code to receive access to new digital books — rotating on a monthly basis.
The Waldorf Astoria Chicago's services and amenities go beyond your expectations; unique touches ensure your stay is as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Complimentary access to the spa, featuring a lap pool, treatment rooms and fitness center
- Private Volvo luxury house car offering complimentary drop-off service within a 2 mile radius (subject to availability)
- Complimentary local and national phone calls
- Complimentary e-books and audiobooks in partnership with Bedside Reading
- Business center (equipped with PC/Mac computers, printer, fax) & ATM located on the 2nd floor
- Complimentary print and electronic newspapers: Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Chicago Tribune
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available
- Complimentary shoe shine services for hotel and spa guests
- Multi-lingual staff
- Valet parking available to all hotel guests ($22 restaurant/spa up to 3 hours | $24 event parking | $77 overnight)