I've been on a pillow making kick lately, I have no idea why because we don't really use them around our house. I blame all the crafty bloggers out there making the most adorable pillows I've ever seen. Anywho, the first one I made was a simple burlap slipcover for a 16" square pillow form. I used some buttons that I tried to dye with red RIT, didn't work so well but it was okay.
NextI decided to tackle a quilted pillow for our son. I've tried quilting in the past but have never completed a project because they look like total hell. I decided finishing the top stitching is what pulls the project together ;-) I think I even had a square corner or two, IMPRESSIVE!